In Surviving High School, music and sounds are played in order to set the tone for what's going on in each episode. Below is the music heard throughout the game.
- Notes: The song -- prior to A New Start -- was generally used during the Select the Correct Words minigame, however, was also used in many other instances, as well, such as celebratory events.
- Notes: The song is generally used after an unfortunate event has occurred, or the user has failed the episode.
- Notes: The song is the main menu song. It has never been used during the game.
- Notes: Prior to A New Start, this song has been used at the beginning of an episode.
- Notes: The song is occasionally used whenever a unfortunate event (e.g. when the Freedom Festival was raided by Wilson High in the episode of the same name) transpires.
- Notes: The song is generally used during a romantic event.
- Notes: This song was implemented in the September 2012 reboot. Aside from other occasions, the song is used several times during the Select the Correct Words minigame.
- Notes: The song was implemented in the September 2012 reboot as another celebratory theme.
- Notes: The song is used when a conflict is taken place, chaos has arisen, among many other happenings.
- Notes: The song has been used at the conclusion of an episode.
- Notes: This song is used mostly at parties, dances, or clubs.
- Notes: This song is often played during sudden/unexpected encounters.
- Notes: This is often used during party planning or when someone goes shopping. Aside from this, it has also been used during the start of the episode or a happy event has occurred.
- Notes: This song is generally played during a romantic or sad event.